DAY 1 : Introduction To ETABS. Introduction Theory MORNING SESSION
1. SOFTWARE ALGORITHM
3. STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
4. ETABS MANUAL
5. SIGNIFICANCE OF MENUS BUTTONS AND ICONS.
6. SAMPLE MODELS AND TEMPLATES
7. HANDS ON SOFTWARE ON SAMPLE TEMPLATES.
DAY 1 : MODELLING PROCESS AND TECHNIQUES Theory 3 Hr Practical
1. GEOMETRY CREATION PROCESS
2. MODELLING THROUGH IMPORT METHOD 2D IMPORT, 3D IMPORT
3. OTHER IMPORT TECHNIQUES
4. PROPERTY ASSIGNMENT THROUGH AUTOMATION AND THROUGH THE EXISTING TEMPLATES
5. LOADINGS: DEAD , LIVE , WIND, EARTHQUAKE , TEMPERATURE, NOTIONAL, LIVE LOAD REDUCTION
6. DETAILS OF WIND TUNNEL & ITS LOADINGS, STANDARDISATION OF WIND MODEL & ETABS MODEL
7. RELEASES, SUPPORTS, DIAPHRAGMS, ALL DEFINITION PARAMETERS.
8. CHECKING OF MODELLING TECHNIQUES
9. MODELLING STEEL & COMPOSITE STRUCTURE.
10. HANDS ON SOFTWARE TO PERFORM THE MODELLING PROCESS AND TECHNIQUES
DAY 2 : ANALYSIS PROCESS AND TECHNIQUES Hr Theory 3 Hr Practical
1. STATIC ANALYSIS
2. DYNAMIC ANALYSIS
3. SECOND ORDER P-DELTA ANALYSIS
4. SEQUENTIAL ANALYSIS
5. TIME HISTORY ANALYSIS
6. SIGNIFICANCE OF EACH ANALYSIS AND ITS USE.
7. CHECKING LATERAL STABILITY. DEFLECTIONS DRIFTS, TORSIONAL IRREGULARITIES, MASS IRREGULARITIES, STIFFNESS IRREGULARITIES ETC.
8. HANDS ON SOFTWARE TO PERFORM THE ANALYSIS AND ITS CHECK.
DAY 3 : DESIGN METHODS AND TECHNIQUE Hr Theory 3 Hr Practical
1. DESIGN OF COLUMNS AND BEAMS. METHODOLOGY, LIMITATIONS etc
2. DESIGN OF COMPOSITE COLUMNS.
3. DESIGN OF WALLS, SLABS, FOUNDATION & RAFT
4. DESIGN METHODOLOGY
High Rise Building Designing in ETABS v2015 ( Basic and Intermediate Level )
Conducted by Mr. Sandeep, Founder and MD, Econstruct.
He has over 15+ years of Experience in Civil and Structural Analysis,Design,Execution & Management upto G+81 Storey Structure in Gulf Countries. He has worked in the area of Structural Engineering by using different international codes like UBC97,ACI318,BS8110,CEB-FIP.
1). RCC Consultants: who wish to upgrade their knowledge in high-rise buildings analysis & design.
2).PMC Consultants who wish to get HRC and technical approval faster.
3). Working professionals aspiring to learn art of getting project approved /passed from HRC.
4).Structural Engineers: who seek to build their career in structural
analysis & design.
5).Geotechnical consultants who want to make their career in High rise
6).Engineering Students: who seek to step into the structural engineering career line and aspire to learn high rise and iconic building designing to fetch job abroad.
26th August to 28th August 2016 , 10.30 am to 6.30 pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
#42A, BDA Complex, HSR Layout, Sector-6,Bglr-560102
HIGH RISE BUILDING ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
Visit www.e-construct.in for downloading all the details or mention below.
Shraddha - 9036744017
Workshop Topic &
Who Should Attend ?
Date and Venue
Syllabus And Other Details
Please visit website and download registration form or send your email id on email@example.com to receive it in your email.
Econstruct Design & Build Pvt Ltd is Conducting Corporate level training for those who are interested in
JOIN 3 DAYS WORKSHOP AND GAIN EXPERTISE TO START YOUR CAREER IN RIGHT DIRECTION BY GAINING EXPERIENCE OF WORKING ON LIVE ONGOING PROJECTS IN ECONSTRUCT .
VISIT WEBSITE www.e-construct.in and register for starting your experience as a Structural Design Engineer!
3 Days workshop on High rise / Iconic Building designing in ETABS v 2015 in Bangalore for Civil/Structural Engineers,students,working professionals and RCC Consultants.
SAMPLE PROJECTS OF OUR COMPANY :-